Dyclar technology is compact, cost-effective, efficient and applicable for rough climate conditions. The Inert® filtration layer is a technological know-how. Dyclar dynamic clarifiers work simultaneously on micro- and macro-levels: chemical reagents are dosed so that colloids and suspended particles coagulate. This helps activate the top layer of the polymer filtration media turning it into a “magnet” that attracts contaminant floc particles. In addition, it is a huge molecular membrane rather than a solid piece with billions of filtering channels piercing through.
Innovative technology of dynamic water clarification
Dyclar is used for water and waste water treatment
- Higher treatment quality (COD reduction: for Dyclar more 70-90%, for lamellar clarifier – 50%; TSS for Dyclar <1.5ppm; for lamellar clarifier >10 ppm)
- One-Stage filtration: : post-treatment is not required
- Enhanced reliability (no bottom scrapers )
- Higher treatment quality (COD reduction: for Dyclar more 70-90%, for ballast sedimentation – 50-70%; TSS for Dyclar <1.5ppm; for sand-ballast sedimentation >5 ppm)
- Compact footprint (2-3 times less)
- One-Stage filtration: post-treatment is not required
- Clarification without use of microsand High abrasive wear of pumps, clarifier and scrapers due to circulating sand used as ballast.
- High specific gravity ballast (normally fine sand) is not required.
- Enhanced reliability (no mixers and no bottom scrapers )
SimplicityDyclar technology has only three basic components: vessels, inert layer (polymer granules), and water treatment reagents. Simplicity leads to Dyclar’s reliability and durability.
INNOVATIONA unique discovery that combines simplicity of traditional solutions and modern trends in resource consumption reduction.
NaturallyOur goal is to preserve ecological balance by treating wastewater and providing clean water resources, reducing power consumption and using recycled plastics.
COST EFFICIENCYWe believe that efficiency and environmental friendliness should be more affordable, therefore our solution is to maintain minimum capital and operating costs.
Air-assisted regeneration and gravity-assisted backwash processes bring along both an improvement to overall reliability of the system and a significant reduction in capital and operational expenses for water treatment.
Dyclar units do not have any rotating parts while Inert layer helps compensate hydraulic shocks ensuring operational reliability. Service life of filter media is 20 years. Dyclar technology is continuously improving to reach even higher efficiency and to always meet sustainability goals.
Dyclar flagship version, which was launched in 2019, has doubled capacity without any changes to the unit footprint and is suitable for filtering loads made of 100% processed polymers (i.e. 25 tons per one Dyclar, to treat 200 m3/h of water).
|Quality parameter||Reference projects statistics||EU standarts||Result|
|Feed water||Dyclar clarified water||DIRECTIVE (EU) 2020/2184||Urban Wastewater Treatment Directive (UWWTD 91/271/EEC)|
|Total suspended solids, mg/l||3-300||0,5-2,0||-||35/60||Achived|
|Turbidity, NTU||3-450||0,1-0,7 NTU||≤ 1 NTU||-||Achived|
|Oxidisability, mg/l O2||3,8-76||1,6-9,4||5||-||Achived|
|Petroleum products (oil), mg/l||0,06-3,4||0,03-0,09||-||-||Achived|
|Aluminium, mg/l||50-3700||20-120||Iron, mg/l||-||Achived|
- Drinking water
- Feed water for demineralization
- Feed water for desalination (ion exchange)
- Discharge to river/lake
- Surface impoundment
- Reuse of purified water
|DYCLAR Operations||DYCLAR Headquarters|